Friday, November 5, 2010

Wrapping Up Vaccination Awareness Week

Stay tuned for a discussion of heart physiology. I am having an exam on this material in about a week, so I thought this would be an excellent way to review.

Until then, enjoy the last few days of Vaccine Awareness Week, courtesy of Orac, here and here

And thanks to Orac's rather wide readership I stumbled on this blog, which I have really enjoyed so far. Since the topic today is Vaccine Awareness Week, I will post this link, but I suggest further reading. The gentleman is very good at communicating difficult facts, and I could probably learn a great deal from him in terms of how to write a good scientific article.

And from Pharyngula, I found this wonderful opportunity! Except that, due to the time differences, I'll be in class or at my orientation and so will miss the entire thing. But that doesn't mean that you can't give it a try!

Happy Friday!
-RF

No comments:

Post a Comment