Thursday, November 18, 2010

Midterms And Mormons

Crazy week, but fortunately things should be quieting down enough after tomorrow's exam so that I can get some serious autonomic nervous system content up in this hizzouse.

I H8 Religion FTW! I live in San Francisco where Mormans tend to be shunned, so I'll never get to use this, but it amused me greatly anyway.

I have a feeling that if I haven't gotten an invitation to submit supplemental application to a school by now, then I won't period. Which is slightly disappointing, but I did submit apps to 5 schools out of the 16 that I applied to. That's not bad.

Anyway, I am taking a knitting break, and then I'm back to homework. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Shun the Mormons. Sounds like a Game Show Network rerun from the 70's. =)

    ReplyDelete