Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vacation

Ahh, it's been nice doing a whole lot of nothing. Actually, that's not really true. I've been getting a lot of knitting done, planning out holiday gifts (as a poor student I'm glad that I'm so crafty) and spending lots of quality time with my husband.

I know I have posts and all kinds of goodness promised. I will try to catch up on all of the content that I want to write about. Life just got so busy and I just needed some time to catch up on sleep and do a fair bit of nothing for a while.

I haven't even been keeping up on my reading list. That shows you how disinclined I've been to touch the computer. ;)

I hope all of the Americans have a lovely Thanksgiving full of wonderful food and great family memories. Love and happiness to all.

-RF

No comments:

Post a Comment