Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm Alive, I Swear!

Between finals, my belt test in karate (Shaolin Kempo, in case you are curious) and moving and selling furniture I have been incredibly busy.

I hope to come back soon with new material. But something occurred to me today.

I started this blog because I did not see any med school hopefuls (or students, for that matter) discussing their experiences trying to get into school or their experiences in school. And I feel like I have basically lost sight of that.

So what I am going to try to do is keep on top on new developments in medicine and various other things that I think are important to me as someone beginning a medical career.

A good place to start is the health care bill and new hours for residents. From there I will see what I come up with. As a member of the American Medical Student Association I get access to forums and newsletters, so I want to start talking about things that I think are important.

Part of doing this is finding my own voice. I think that I should try and reclaim that.

No comments:

Post a Comment